Dollscar is a celebration of creativity! All exhibitors, both commercial and non-commercial, pay special attention to the design of their booths and the presentation of the dolls.
To make it even more interesting, we conduct a vote among all visitors and award prizes to the most memorable stands and dolls!
Electronic voting is held on the day of the exhibition, starting from 13:00 and until 17:00. To vote, you need an individual code, which will be placed on your ticket.
Voting status now:
closed, awaiting the start of the exhibition!
The winners will receive prizes from our partners
Competition in the creative zone
Among thematic dioramas
Each thematic diorama can take one of three prizes in the categories:
or Best Video Game
or Best Small Diorama
Best Visual Effects
For Best Film / Best Video Game / Best Small Composition you should vote for the overall impression of the diorama.
Let the assessment be influenced by:
• arrangement of dolls, liveliness of poses
• the idea of the composition and how well it is conveyed
• active interaction of dolls with entourage
• interesting directorial finds (non-standard staging of dolls and decorations, presentation of a developing plot, etc.)
• interactivity (viewers can somehow influence the stand)
In addition to this, all compositions can compete for Best Visual Effects .
Here we invite viewers to appreciate not only the complexity and scale of the scenery, but also:
• innovative technical solutions
• use of unusual materials
• special effects (for example, special lighting, smoke, water, etc.)
• transformation over time (the stand is modified in any way)
For dolls performing roles in thematic dioramas, individual nominations are provided:
or Best Actress
Best Costume Design
In the nomination Best Actor and Best Actress , dolls performing such roles participate, the gender of the doll itself does not matter.
• general impression of the doll
• its correspondence to the chosen role
In the nomination Best Makeup , only dolls with a face-up made especially for Dollscar will participate.
We ask viewers to pay attention to:
• matching the face-up to the intended image
• the complexity of the face-up
• the presence of sculptural elements
In the nomination Best Costume Design , there are dolls in costumes made especially for Dollscar.
Should be assessed:
• matching the costume to the intended image
• performance of the costume as a whole
• accessories (jewelry and other small details)
• the complexity of additional elements to create an image (such as wings, weapons, etc.)
Among fan stands
Three prizes are announced in the category Best Fan Stand
We do not offer any rules for voting, cast your vote as your heart tells you — to those fan stands that touched your heart the most ♥
People's Choice Award
Three prizes are announced in the nomination People's Choice Award among dolls at fan stands
Competition in the trade and exhibition area
Commercial stands also have the opportunity to receive a prize — a free regular booth at next exhibition (or an equivalent discount on another type of booth).
In the nomination The most interesting booth in the trade and exhibition area
, only one winner will be announced!
In the vote, we ask you to rate the design of the booth:
• props and decorations
• dolls presented at the booth
• unusual solutions
• and certainly convenience for viewers and buyers!
Background photo by Uollka
at XI Dollscar, 2019
The doll belongs to AZURRA