October 20, 2019, revised March 16, 2020
Dollscar proposes to conclude an agreement on participation in the exhibition on the following conditions:
1. The offer is addressed to clients.
Clients - individuals and legal entities that independently filled out an application for participation in the exhibition on the website https://dollscar.bjdclub.com/participation#/
in the "Participation in the commerce zone" section, and received approval of the application by e-mail.
2. The contract is considered concluded from the moment of acceptance of the offer
- partial or full payment for the services of the organizer. The contract is valid until the end of the XII Dollscar exhibition, that is, until 21:00 on June 20, 2020.
3. Subject of the contract
- services for the organization of the exhibition space. Terms and prices are detailed in the link http://en.dollscar.bjdclub.com/2020/terms/commerce
4. The contractor does not pay VAT
, because it uses a simplified taxation system.
5. The client make payment via card payment, wire transfer or PayPal.
6. Email correspondence is legally significant.
7. Dollscar has the right to advertise the event
, talking about the client’s participation in the exhibition on his website and in social networks.
8. Dollscar and the client are not entitled to transfer rights to anyone under the contract.
9. Pre-trial settlement of disputes within 10 days is required.
10. Dollscar and the client do not sign acts.
Payment confirms the quality of services.
11. Jurisdiction of unresolved disputes
- Vidnovsky City Court of the Moscow Region.
12. Force majeure circumstances.
In force majeure circumstances in Moscow: natural disasters, special orders of the government or law enforcement agencies, etc., the standard rules for refusal of participation specified in the conditions lose their force. Dollscar has the right to make decisions on the conditions of refusals and refunds at its discretion, the current conditions are indicated by the organizer on the conditions page http: //en.dollscar.bjdclub. com/2020/terms/commerce
and take effect immediately.
If due to force majeure circumstances the exhibition is canceled, the client rejects claims for reimbursement of the money spent. Dollscar has the right to postpone the exhibition to a later date while maintaining the contract with the client on the same conditions, the funds paid by the client are saved as a deposit. Either Dollscar pays the client partial compensation, the decision on the amount of return is made by the organizer, is not subject to appeal.
13. Dollscar has the right to change the offer, contract and conditions for the provision of services.
Changes take effect immediately after publication on the website of Dollscar. The client will be notified of the change in the offer by e-mail specified during registration of the application for participation.
Thanks for participating ♥
Smokotnina Alexandra Fedorovna
OGRN 318502700002295, TIN 667350366697
Account No. 40802810070010067076 in the Moscow branch of JSC CB MODULBANK, BIC 044525092
email@example.com, +7 906 074-56-88